Hello friends, this is a guide that will explain how to download BBM for Windows PC for free.
BBM’s full form is Blackberry Messenger, and it is available for Android and iOS platforms and has millions of people using it. BBM is technically one of the first messaging apps built for Blackberry smartphones, but now has accepted other OS as well.
While BBM can be downloaded on Android and iOS platforms, you wont find it on PC, officially. However, using any messaging service on the PC has its own benefits like a bigger screen and no diversion of concentration.
Other advantages of using BBM for Windows 7/8 PC are:
- Miilions of active users can be connected via BBM
- BBM can be downloaded for free over the PC
- User interface is excellent with no lag
- Over BBM, unlimited text messages can be exchanged with an option to transfer photos and videos
- Option to share voice messages is yet another good feature that can also save some money
- BBM still remains one of the most secure messaging app to be ever made
But before using the messaging service, you need to make your profile over BBM by adding name, photo and other details. BBM will then confirm you by sending a BBM pin that’ll be used to connect to you.
For more apps, Visit:
How to download BBM for Windows PC for free?
Here are a few steps that’ll guide you to easily download, install and run BBM on your Windows PC, that too free. By following these steps, you’ll be easily able to download and run the BBM for free, and it doesn’t require you to be a tech junkie, all you need to know is, how to use a PC!
Steps to download BBM for free on Windows PC
- Download BlueStacks and install it.
- Search BBM after opening BlueStacks in the search bar
- Click on the install button on BBM
- BlueStacks will download BBM for Windows PC
- Install BBM on your PC
- Go to My Apps on BlueStacks
- Open the BBM app and verify it using your mobile phone number
- BBM is downloaded, installed and ready to be used
Following these easy 8 steps, BBM can be downloaded on your Windows PC. Note that BlueStacks is an Android Emulator and can be officially downloaded.